Hey what’s’ up? Welcome. In this article, I am going to share how you can clean your bathroom by following some simple tips. So let’s start.
Throw away your expensive bathroom cleaners and solutions because using a little of lemon, ammonia and baking soda can work out in a better way as compared to those bathroom cleaning solutions and cleaners. Want to grab your bathroom sparkling? From any home remedies to the secret cleaning tricks and techniques, this article will lead you as a guide for better after cleaning effects of your bathroom. No one likes cleaning the bathroom because it is a messy job and needs more time for completing. Read the below states tips that offer an efficient outcome for keeping the surface, floors, walls and bathroom stuff clean and beautiful.
Cleaning the bathroom tips:
- Forget of using and purchasing costly factors like bathroom cleaners. In fact there is a better option to use is take a cup, add t cups of warm water and mix 3 tablespoons of baking soda in it. Add half a cup of household ammonia. Apply the solution on the surfaces, and walls. Leave it for some time and rinse it off for enjoying your bathroom surface gleaming.
- Remember, cleaning the toilet stands zero on the scale of cleaning the bathroom. But it left you with no other option than to clean it mandatorily. Make the job of cleaning the toilet easier by following different ways.
- Drop off two tablets of antacid or use denture tablets that containing the ingredient of baking soda and let them dissolve into the bowl say for 20 minutes. Scrub the solution in the toilet area for marking up with the best and cleaned results. Even cola works prominent for cleaning the toilet. Grab a can of cola and empty it whole in the toilet. Flush it and there you go with cleaned toilet.
Also Read : How to Choose a Kitchen Faucet
- Get a mildew free shower curtains with some easy tips. The reason for grown mildew is because of the moisture present in your bathroom environment. Using salt water is helpful because it helps to maintain and clean the shower curtain free from the accumulated mildew.
- Make the use of 2 tablespoon of washing liquid and mix it with 1 pinch of household bleach. Spray the solution on each and each section of the shower curtain. It offers a mildew free shower curtains in less time. Vinegar is another alternative, useful for cleaning the accumulated mold and mildew in your bathroom.
- You are probably so busy cleaning the different parts of the bathroom, that you forget to clean the ceiling. it might be even possible that you haven’t thought of cleaning the ceiling too. Just look up once, you will find the grown mold and mildew and sometimes it’s even algae that is harmful and disturbs the charm of your bathroom.
- For cleaning the ceiling, fill up a bucket and add some amount of white vinegar in it. Put on the goggles and go for mopping the upper section of the bathroom by using a mop. If the mop is small in size, make an attachment on the hose for reaching it towards all the corners while cleaning your bathroom.
Thank you guys for reading this article Till End. I hope you like this article. So, if you liked this article then don’t forget to share it with relatives, friends, family and also on your social Media handles.